Treatments:Male WaxingPlease Note That We Do Not Offer The Following:1. Male Intimate Waxing2. Male Pedicures or Male Manicures
Alison has been trained and certified by recognised leaders in male waxing, Axiom Bodyworks Studio, which offers the UK’s first certificated classes in this advanced technique, endorsed by Habia under their National Occupational Standards for waxing.
Alison's Beauty & Nails Boutique Bradford offers complete waxing from head to toe. Upper body waxing for men, lower body waxing and beach waxing helps remove unwanted hair, leaving skin ex-foliated and soft for weeks at a time.
Male Waxing - Pricing
At Alison's Beauty & Nails Boutique Bradford we offer a flexible pricing policy with male waxing and therefore we are unable to give a definitive cost of treatment without seeing the area to be waxed.
All prices on our price list are meant only as a guide only and the final price will depend on various factors, including the coarseness and density of hair, and also when and how you last removed the hair.
Please note that the more you get waxed treatment the cheaper it will be for you, as it takes less time to remove regrowth than full grown hair.
We offer a consultation first, to determine suitable eyebrow shape. After cleansing, a warm wax is applied followed by the hair removal.
Eyebrow Tidy/Re-shape - £7
Mono Brow - £4
Ears - £7
Nose (Lobe & Inside) - £7
Cheeks - £7
Male Waxing - Upper Body
Lower Back - from £10 - £15
Upper Back - from £10 - £15
Upper Back & Shoulders - from £15 - £22
Full Back & Shoulders - from £18 - £30
Chest - from £15 - £20
Stomach - from £10 - £15
Chest & Stomach - from £18 - £27
Chest & Shoulders - from £15 - £25
Chest & Stomach & Shoulders - from £20 - £30
Full Back & Chest & Stomach - from £40 - £50
Full Back & Chest & Stomach & Shoulders - from £40 - £60
(all prices are determined by size of area and coverage of hair)
Male Waxing - Arms
Under Arms (Both) - £10
Half Arms (Both) - £15
Full Arms (as above incl. Under Arms) - £30
Hands & Fingers (Both) - £7
Fingers Only (Both) - £4
Male Waxing - Lower Body
Half Legs (Both incl. Feet & Knees) - from £15 - £20
Full Legs (Both incl. Feet) - from £20 - £30
Toes & Feet - from £8 - £10
Outback Organics Waxing Products
Alison's Beauty & Nails Boutique uses Outback Organics waxing products on our customers.
Alison's Beauty & Nails Boutique body waxing provides weeks of smooth, healthy skin. With each waxing, hair grows back less and less. Body waxing for men is a simple process.
Outback Organics fuses the latest cosmetic ingredients with innovative natural extracts from the coastline, forests and bush lands of Australia. The Outback Organics range offered by Alison's Beauty & Nails Boutique has been developed to offer our customers a choice of effective, botanical skin care solutions with an Aussie twist.
Outback Organics pride themselves on two things above all others: listening to there customers and developing wonderful botanical products based on their needs and suggestions.
To complement there original tea tree line, in 2010 Outback Organics teamed up with the award-winning specialist waxer and educator, Andy Rouillard, to create the UK’s most complete range of wax-related skin care products.
Each Outback Organics product has been designed to aid professional therapists, such as Alison's Beauty & Nails Boutique, and specifically formulated to tackle the most common complaints after hair removal: irritation, pimples and ingrown hairs.
Tips Before Waxing
- If you're going on holiday, remember you should remove the hair at least two days before, because the area may get irritated.
- Don't use moisturisers.
- To weaken the body- hair, ex-foliate the skin while taking a shower.
- Moisturise the waxed area regularly. Ingrown hairs are often caused by dry or flaky skin which does not allow the hairs to grow through. If you are moisturising your intimate bits, be sure to use an appropriate cream or oil that won’t aggravate these most sensitive of areas.
- Rubbing antiseptic cream into the waxed area for 3 days after treatment can sooth and protect the skin. Always wash your hands before applying any product.
- Exfoliate the waxed area several times a week to get rid of dead skin cells. Again, if it’s an intimate area, make sure you choose a suitable scrub. The exfoliator needs to be grainy enough to have an effect, but not so harsh that will irritate your skin or make it sore. In fact, over-exfoliation or the use of an unsuitable scrub will graze the skin and may actually cause ingrown hairs, rather than prevent them.
- For hard-to-reach areas such as the back, back straps/mitts/gloves can be good. However, it is important to keep these clean and dry and to replace them regularly.
- Dead sea salt used as bath salts can help prevent infection as can anti-bacterial shower gels. Soothing lotions and gels, especially those containing products such as tea-tree oil, aloe vera and witch-hazel can also alleviate irritation.
- No fake tans, massages, extreme heat treatments (e.g. very hot baths or showers, saunas, steam rooms), swimming, sunbathing (including sun beds or any other exposure to UV light) or tight clothing for 24 — 48 hours.
- Try and avoid exercise or vigorous activity for 24-hours. Do not scratch or touch the area with unwashed hands.