Upper body waxing at Alison's Beauty and Nails Boutique will leave your face, arms and hands completely smooth to the touch. No unwanted dark hairs will speckle the body.
Top Lip - £4
Chin - £4
Top Lip & Chin - £7
Nose wax - £6
Side Face - £10
Full Face (Excluding EyeBrow) - £20
Under Arm - £7
Lower Arm - £10
Full Arm - £13
Female Waxing - Lower Body
Lower body waxing saves time and money and is probably one of the most popular services offered at Alison's Beauty and Nails Boutique in Bradford.
The waxing of the legs and the entire lower body is incredibly popular among women who want smooth skin
Half Leg - From £13 (Knee and below)
Full Leg - From £20 (Not including Bikini Line)
Full Leg up to Bikini Line - From £24
Full Body - Full Leg, Hollywood, Full Arm and Under Arm - From £55
(prices are determinded on size of area and coverage of hair)
Female Waxing - Intimate
Bikini waxing or intimate waxing at Alison's Beauty and Nails Boutique is one of a few ways to get rid of all the unwanted hair down there.
We have had specialist training in female intimate waxing and hot wax.
The intimate waxing is a little bit more complicated than waxing other areas but the result is the same. Smooth, hair-free skin that stays that way for weeks at a time.
Bikini Line - £7
The area is cleansed and warm wax is applied, followed by hair removal. A calming tea tree lotion is applied to soothe the skin.
Extended Bikini - From £10
Brazilian Waxing - From £18 - £30
This is a vertical strip of hair of your chosen width (known as the "landing strip"). The area is cleansed, warm wax applied then hair removed also a creame hot wax can be used in the area, Hair is removed from the surrounding area if required. As a personal option, hair may also be removed from the buttocks. Tea Tree Lotion is applied to soothe the area.
Hollywood Waxing - From £18 - £30
Go Bare! Totally hair free. The area is cleansed, warm wax applied then hair removed. Then a creame hot wax is used for the more sensitive parts, Then Tea Tree Lotion is applied to soothe the area.
Outback Organics Waxing Products
Alison's Beauty and Nails Boutique uses Outback Organics waxing products on our customers.
Alison's Beauty and Nails Boutique's body waxing provides weeks of smooth, healthy skin. With each waxing, hair grows back less and less. Body waxing for women is a simple process.
Outback Organics fuses the latest cosmetic ingredients with innovative natural extracts from the coastline, forests and bush lands of Australia. The Outback Organics range offered by Alison's Beauty and Nails Boutique Bradford has been developed to offer our customers a choice of effective, botanical skin care solutions with an Aussie twist.
Outback Organics pride themselves on two things above all others: listening to there customers and developing wonderful botanical products based on their needs and suggestions.
To complement there original tea tree line, in 2010 Outback Organics teamed up with the award-winning specialist waxer and educator, Andy Rouillard, to create the UK’s most complete range of wax-related skin care products.
Each Outback Organics product has been designed to aid professional therapists, such as Alison, and specifically formulated to tackle the most common complaints after hair removal: irritation, pimples and ingrown hairs.
Tips Before Waxing
- If you're going on holiday, remember you should remove the hair at least two days before, because the area may get irritated.
- Don't use moisturisers.
- To weaken the body- hair, ex-foliate the skin while taking a shower.
- Do not wax during your period, it may be more painful.
Female Waxing Top Five Waxing Aftercare Tips
- Moisturise the waxed area regularly. Ingrown hairs are often caused by dry or flaky skin which does not allow the hairs to grow through. If you are moisturising your intimate bits, be sure to use an appropriate cream or oil that won’t aggravate these most sensitive of areas.
- Exfoliate the waxed area several times a week to get rid of dead skin cells. Again, if it’s an intimate area, make sure you choose a suitable scrub. The exfoliator needs to be grainy enough to have an effect, but not so harsh that will irritate your skin or make it sore. In fact, over exfoliation or the use of an unsuitable scrub will graze the skin and may actually cause ingrown hairs, rather than prevent them.
- Loofahs and exfoliating mitts can be used in the shower but these must be kept clean and dry, and should be replaced regularly.
- For non-intimate areas of the body, dry brushing can have a useful exfoliating effect.
- Dead sea salt used as bath salts can help prevent infection as can anti-bacterial shower gels. Soothing lotions and gels, especially those containing products such as tea-tree oil, aloe vera and witch-hazel can also alleviate irritation.
- No fake tans, massages, extreme heat treatments (e.g. very hot baths or showers, saunas, steam rooms), swimming, sunbathing (including sun beds or any other exposure to UV light) or tight clothing for 24-48 hours.
- Try and avoid exercise for 24-hours. Do not scratch or touch the area with unwashed hands.
- Avoid applying deodorant, anything perfumed or make-up to the waxed area for 24 hours.